Thursday, December 8, 2011

Completed two month

we completed two month together ♥
Love is not as simple
as candlelight and roses...
...love is day-to-day living, 
taking time, making time to be there,
with open arms and a giving heart...
Love is the special life we share.



we shared our life together.. 
before and after our relation, 
its been tough than what we think before.
laugh, smile, sadness 
that u create in my new chapter,
is a beginning to my new life. 
its been two month after a year i know u, 
its been two month after i being your friend. 
its been two month after u being my stranger.


to be a man to me its ain't easy like ABC
to be by my side and be my lover is ain't easy like saying
that I CARE ABOUT YOU,I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU
its hard but u never give a damn


I DO LOVE YOU MY BFF LOVER..


p/s : nak cakap aku jiwang? no lah.. im just a art lover..aku suke untuk mentafsir sesuatu dalam kata-kata.. jangan sangkalkan benda yang aku suka sebab kau yang tak upaya :)












LIKE DAN SINGGAH KEDAI ONLINE PUT